Planning your event at The Columbus Athenaeum is stress-free. A sales representative will guide you along the planning process and assist you to ensure your guests have an excellent experience. We can host a variety of events including:
- Trade Shows
- Award Banquets
- Holiday Parties
- Fashion Shows
- Lectures & Seminars
- Political Events
- Galas & Benefits
- Product Launches
- Association Meetings
View our History page to see a timeline of historical events at The Columbus Athenaeum.
Corporate Event Services include:
- Catering: Our in-house culinary team offers a diverse menu for any occasion. Visit the Menus page for downloadable PDFs.
- A/V:The Athenaeum can provide a multitude of audio-visual services and equipment.
- Décor:Our simple yet sophisticated décor is at your fingertips.
- Seasoned Event Staff: Our event staff will help you throughout the entire planning process. From early details to the big day we make sure every detail is as you envisioned.
- Set up & Tear down: A variety of setup styles ranging from classroom and crescent rounds to banquet and theatre seating is available for your event. The Athenaeum will take care of setting up for your event at the end of the evening you are responsible for loading out your company’s possessions.
- Breakout Rooms: For larger events, additional breakout rooms are available.
Please speak to a representative for information on room rentals and minimum guarantees based on your event day/date, time frame, and room selection(s).
Our Sales Representatives are available to provide tours of the Athenaeum. To schedule a tour, please call our offices at 614-222-MEET . A tour is a great opportunity to view the venue and select the space(s) which would be suitable for your style and budget. A visit will also allow you the chance to obtain additional information – such as a detailed estimate, ask questions, and begin planning your event!